Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Walking Dead Photo Recap - Pick a Number Between 18 and 18!

Okay, so this is my first attempt at a photo recap.  I chose the Walking Dead for my first ever photo experience because not only do I love the show, but it is full of visual awesomeness and still has a good amount of shit to make fun of.  I have to admit that I was a bit out of my element, as I normally just stick to text only recaps.  It took 2000 times the amount of effort and if I'm being honest, it's a bit sloppy, next time will be better now that I have the hang of it, over 100 pictures of text and resizing later.  So here it is, pass it on!

The Walking Dead:  18 miles out

The Walking Dead 18 miles out was another engaging and fun episode filled with stereotypes and a few moments of complete and utter stupidity on some of our characters parts.  I have to admit that this wasn't my favorite episode of the season, as the showdown between Shane and Rick seemed repetitive and a bit anti-climatic.   I was happy to see a few ideas revisited from the end of last season and some foreshadowing.  There was an increase in Walker sightings, but it all left me feeling a bit underwhelmed.   So let us embark on a road trip with the team of Good-Cop / Bad-Cop, that is not only a complete waste of time and energy, but an utter waste of gas, which I would imagine is pretty hard to come by these days. 

In an all out tease, the episode started off at the action packed middle and then jumped back to the angsty beginning:







I have to wonder if they showed us what was to come, so that we could make it through all of the angst that is about to follow?




 A bit crude, I know-- but I couldn't resist.





Yes, I know that hospital is spelled wrong, but after about 130 slides and a million fixes, I decided it adds character!













Farm of general depression and skankiness:






Worst.Road.Trip. Ever





OMG life sucks, like, so bad!!:






Are we there yet:







So basically Rick uses his amazing think tank to come up with the brilliant idea of using knives to silently kill walkers-- which Daryl has basically been doing the entire time.  I hope he punches him right in his stupid face!

Subtle!


Lori can't even keep track of her own kid, lets see how well she does with someone elses:




This dumb bitch thinks that dying of starvation is going to be less terrible than death by zombie.  Tell that to kids in Africa.




Let the well thought out plan commence:





I found myself wondering why Randall didn't already tell his friends where the farm was, since you know- they were looking for one and he knew exactly where one was.  He's clearly a mastermind in need of execution.





Because there are clearly no other reasonable options.


















Good talk:



Step-Up Flesh Dance:




Feminism 101:



Lori even had a dishrag thrown over her shoulder, way to set Women's rights back 50 years in one episode, impressive.









Cocked and loaded:




Why isn't she dead yet:




Time for a little test:



Shane is so smart!!


Will the real Dr. Kevorkian please stand up:








The F Team:

It's a legitimate question.


If you don't get it, there is nothing I can say.





No one respects a locked door anymore:







Pay Attention:
 Any chance at subtlety died with these two guys.











Assisted Suicide = Not cool with Daisy Duke:







So:




All right then, that's it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment