Thursday, November 19, 2015

What's With Today, Today

Today is a great day to be a nerd. It's both the release date of the final Hunger Games film, more on that later, and the fall finale of Heroes Reborn.

In honor of the later I dug up an old song parody I did back when the original Heroes show was in full swing. It is reminiscent of better times, back when Matt Parkman only mind raped and held prisoner people who deserved it; the days when he shared a place with Mohinder Suresh, and the two of them did a really bad job at raising and protecting Molly. The homoerotic subtext was everywhere; it was a shippers dream. This song pays tribute to that shipper romance, from the perspective of Mo Suresh, and is a parody of the best song to parody ever- Baby Got Back.

That look, though!

My Two Inept Dads



So, anyway,  without further ado, I give you...

Parkman Got Back

[Intro]
Oh, my, God. Maya, look at his butt.
It is so big. He looks like,
one of those company guys.

But, y'know, who understands those company guys?
They don’t even need to talk to him,
he can totally read their minds, que?
I mean, his butt, is just so big.
I can't believe it's just so round, it's like,
out there, I mean – it makes me want to cry. Look!
He's just so…
Maya…dying… MAYA


[Sur Eshs-a-lot]
I like big butts and I cannot lie
You other heroes can't deny
That when a dude walks in with a gun on his waist
And a round thing in your face
You get sprung, wanna get mackin'
'Cause you noticed that cop was packin'
Deep in the jeans Matt's wearing
I'm hooked and I can't stop staring
Oh baby, I wanna live with ya
And raise a GPS enabled kid(a)
The company boys tried to warn me
But those doe eyes you got make me feel so corny

Ooh, Officer Parkman
You say you wanna live in my apartment
Well, mind rape me, so slow
'Cause you ain't that average hero

I've seen him working
It gets me smirking
Cause he's sweet, bliss
Gets me going like mitosis
I'm tired of Isaac's paintings
Saying Claire is the thing
Take the average Indian scientist and ask him that
I'd rather have Matt!
So, Us! (Yeah!) Them! (Yeah!)
Has your lover got the butt? (Hell yeah!)
Tell 'em to shake it! (Shake it!) Shake it! (Shake it!)
Shake that healthy butt!
Parkman got back!

(NYPD face with a fluffy booty)
Parkman got back!

[Sur Eshs--a-lot]
I like em’ strong and big
And when I'm in acting like a doofus
I just can’t help myself, sometimes I’m not that bright
But Matt makes it right
I wanna get him home
And use my beaker to, ugh, make.his.bunsen.burner
I ain't talkin' bout all guys
It's mind control that makes me sigh
I like em real big and goofy
maybe with a little stubble
Mess-up-a lot's in trouble
Beggin' for a piece of that bubble

So I'm lookin' at company files
Men with powers of many different styles
You can keep that frat
I'll keep my men like Matt

A word to my law enforcement brotha, I wanna get wit ya
I won’t try to bullshit ya
But I gotta be straight when I say I'm gonna…
Do something stupid whenever your gone
Parky got it goin' on
Some shippers won't like this song
'Cause they'd rather see me with Sylar
But I'd rather share a flat with Matt
Cause I’m smart, also dumb,
And I’m down to get my Science on!

So, ladies! {Yeah!} Fella's! {Yeah}
If you wanna role in my yellow cab {Yeah!}
Then turn around! Stick it out!
Even labcoats got to shout
Parkman got back!

Parkman got back!
Yeah, baby ... when it comes to partners, Bob ain't got nothin'
to do with my selection.  One of them? Ha ha, only if he reads minds.

[Sur-eshs-a-lot]
So Monica can build a Honda, Or do workouts just like Fonda
But Monica ain't got a motor in the back of her Honda
Sureshies anaconda don't want none
Unless it's from Parkman!

Peter can paint, Nathan can fly
But they just aren’t my Matt
His wife wanted to play that "hard" role
And tell him that the mind reading's got to go
So she decided to toss it and leave it
And I pulled up quick to retrieve it

So Bob says that your daft
Well I ain't down with that!
'Cause you make that face when you’re reading my mind
and I’m thinking it’s time
Me and Niki being partners
That ain't the right thing!
Give me Matty and Mohinder
And I won’t even miss her

So Sylar tried to dis
'Cause his name was on my daddies list
He saw Matt and tried to kill em
And I pull up quick to get wit 'em
So dudes, if the butt is round,
And you want a double helix throw down,
Dial 1-900-INU-ENDO a lot
And project them nasty thoughts
Parkman got back!

(Nathan in the middle, if it's okay with Matt! X4)

No comments:

Post a Comment